My Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

new hobby

My hubby asked me to choose between an IPAD or the Cricut Expressions bundle for my birthday gift. It was a really difficult decision since we have been recently fighting over the macbook (he is playing cityville now, and he is addicted to that game!), and of course, me with all my makeup videos. So I decided I would venture out into a totally different world of hobbies- crafts! I chose the cricut. I used to scrapbook a lot but school got in the way. Now that I have more time, I can get back to a pastime i used to thoroughly enjoy. I'm so excited to get my scrabooking stuff. I got the Cricut bundle from TSN as a showstopper. It comes with 3 cartriges and then I had bought 3 more from ebay. These are the ones I'm waiting for: Storybook, Paper Lace, Just Because Cards, Paper Doll Dress Up, Happy Hauntings, Stretch your Imagination. I'm sooooo excited I cant wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment