Today was a fruitful day. I realized that my life has now come to a steady speed, and I need new goals. Now that school is done, I am not running on hyperdrive everyday- trying to get as much work done, while still keeping up with readings and projects as well as maintaining high marks. I pretty much came to the realization that my career is going to be like this for about a year. Hopefully I get into a permanent line by then, but for now I will be working as a casual at two places. So, what now? I need new goals.
1. Learn to drive and pass the exam before Christmas (drive 1 hr everyday)
2. Lose the 20 lbs I gained from nursing school by Hubby's bday (work out 3x a week, start eating a balanced diet)
3. Take turns with hubby when it comes to walking the dog (i.e. on free days)
4. Make up a cleaning schedule for the house and stick to it.
5. Make it a point to go to 2 new grad seminars before 2011.
Hopefully I will be able to stick to this plan lol :) that's mostly the problem hehehe