My Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

125 lbs!!!

Yikes! I just did a weigh in and I am currently 125 lbs!! this is the heaviest I have ever been in my life. Mind you, I am 5' tall :( that's crazy! It`s like a wakeup call. I keep on setting these goals and not following through... So I was compelled to start today, for real this time!! :) and I got through day 1 of the p90x lean program. I was initially going to start tomorrow as i just came off nights and am on nights again tonight.. but what the heck i just did it and i am so proud of myself. Last year I lost 8 lbs after 1 month into the program and i`m hoping I can do that again.

Today was core synergistics and I really didn`t like that workout even when I did it last year.. oh well, i barely got through it.. but i did anyway! yay!!! :) hubby even joined me to show his support. how sweet! I`ve forgotten how hard it really is to start over.. we were sweating like crazy! but it did feel good to finish the workout! i know i can do it i just need to keep focused. My goal has changed a bit.. I am now aiming to lose the 25 lbs by Dec. 31! I need to be back to 100 before 2011 starts. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment