My Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Update!!!


I'm back! My computer crashed on me and had to get a new laptop! And I started a new job! The laptop I got is the new macbook. I am so stoked that I can finally afford a mac... seriously i've wanted one all through nursing school but it was just too expensive at that time. Anyways, so yeah, it takes getting used to because I've been a PC girl all my life, pretty much... It's coming along. I love it!

So, about my new job, yes!! i finally have a line woohoo!! I'm still getting used to the new system, but I'm loving this new hospital! It's one of the best in my province. I am so proud to be working there. It's nice to finally have benefits! (No benefits when you're casual). And all the student loans are now in order. I'm still paying them but i'm not drowning in debt anymore.. (oh the life of a student!)

I have also been able to rebuild my social life. I have been in a social hiatus for probably most of nursing school, so it's nice to know I can go out for drinks or dinner with friends I still have and just pick up where I left off.. And now that Fall has started, most of my other nursing friends have time to get together!

As for my weight loss goal... uuggghhh still working on it... hope you guys are having a fantastic fall! ttyl! :) it's nice to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment